Nuffnangs

Friday, September 24, 2010

Digi iphone 4 me



Salam,

Why did I want iphone 4? It's really hard to define here as the gadget has all that I dream of...since the existence of the first edition iphone in town until now, with new design and look...really can't put my eyes off of it though!

My friends keep asking me, when do you wanna let go your old hand phone and grab the iphone? I said I can't wait to grab one but it will happen only when I have enough money to do that! Huh...what a coincidence...Digi had offered a  free iphone and it is a latest product from Apple! Thanks a lot Digi for your kind hearted gesture to fulfill the dream of people like me...say it loud!

I don't wanna talk about the pros and cons of the phone compared to other phones as I'm not the expert on it but I would say here, having iphone especially the latest one is like you own and drive the best car in town! Really, it's not a lie and not exaggerated either. 

As Digi also had offered an extraordinary plan in which really people's friendly, I think it's time to have one!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Frens...Leave your comment here...Really Appreciate it!

MEE BANDUNG BATU PAHAT KUAH KACANG

REMPAH SEGERA MEE BANDUNG
REMPAH SEGERA MEE BANDUNG

Bloggers Mengomel!!

QIBLAH DAN SHOLAT TIME ZONE