Nuffnangs

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

“DiGi iPhone 4 Play”.

Hi there,

My favourite App from the iTunes App Store is Apps for Fun and Games.

Everything is there starts from any sports, adventures, action, racing, fighting.....and so on and so forth! Wow...thousand and thousand of games accommodated by this iTunes apps....what I like the most now is bowling games!




Maybe many of you will question me how do I have the chance to play it as if I own the iPhone? Good question...the answer is I borrowed my brother's one....wakakakakakaka! It's not funny actually because though I still can the play the iPhone's games, it couldn't satisfy me much...I couldn't play it more than an hour!


If I have my own iPhone, I can play as long as I want...nobody can scold me! yeah nobody hahahahaha.....What more can I say, iPhone compromise me everything.....

Oh God! Please grant my prayers....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Frens...Leave your comment here...Really Appreciate it!

MEE BANDUNG BATU PAHAT KUAH KACANG

REMPAH SEGERA MEE BANDUNG
REMPAH SEGERA MEE BANDUNG

Bloggers Mengomel!!

QIBLAH DAN SHOLAT TIME ZONE