Nuffnangs

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

“What If I’m a Russian Spy”



I'm agent 1010 from Moscow...here's my mission....To blow and blast up the US biggest Armada  (so called Cheeky Weeky) in 1 week time started from now.

I've been given special clothes that prevent me from any weapons...seems like a bullet proof clothes which also comes along with small weapons under my armpit (it will become a smelly)..I also have a pair of sunglasses which can turn into a lethal weapon in which 1 blast can destroy a huge hypermarket in town in a second!  

My shoes are also designated to allow me to jump from one building to another and I've been trained to master it for about 2 months...nobody can catch me, not even Superman or Spiderman or any man at all....hahahaha!

 
In order to accomplish my mission I have to make an undercover and join the Armada Crew...within 2 days after succeeded in joining the Armada, I will set a time bomb in the engine dock. My watch will be the remote control of the time bomb...before it blasts, my men from the same branch will pick me up at the time I set up...The remote control can be used at the radius of 200 miles from the set up place...so after I'm saved and got away from the Armada, the remote control will carry on it's job!

1 comment:

  1. ehem.. sorrry comment dekat sini, sy tak jumpe chatbox ^^

    thanks join my contest, but i rasa u ada tertinggal 1st step, boleh cek balik tak? manatau sy yang tak nampak :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Frens...Leave your comment here...Really Appreciate it!

MEE BANDUNG BATU PAHAT KUAH KACANG

REMPAH SEGERA MEE BANDUNG
REMPAH SEGERA MEE BANDUNG

Bloggers Mengomel!!

QIBLAH DAN SHOLAT TIME ZONE