Have you ever heard that playing a golf can be so disastrous? We always heard that skiing can cause avalance which can be so disastrous and dangerous but this time golfing has caused fire. It happened in Irvine, California where a routine golfer's swing in the rough Shady Canyon Golf Course has caused a spark and eventually set off a blaze in which has covered 25 acres.
2 players are looking at the fire and thinking "have we done wrong?"
What happened here was the swing has struck a rock nearby the bush and started the fire. It was reported that 150 crews of firefighters (ground and on air) are required to put off the fire. What a coincidence and rare situation....but nowadays anything can happen, all in God's will!
So, if you're playing golf near a bush, be careful....or you'll become the firestarter!