Nuffnangs

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Invitation From Nuffnangs

Finally after a few tries...I got it.....alhamdulillah!
Dear Nuffnanger,

You're cordially invited to the Premiere Screening of Salt happening on;

Date : 26 July (Monday)
Time : 9.00pm
Venue : GSC Mid Valley

TWO (2) invites have been reserved under your name and email address. Kindly confirm your attendance to the screening by sending a confirmation email to salt@nuffnang.com before 12pm, 23 July 2010 (Friday). Please do not reply to this email. Failure to confirm your attendance will result in your invites being revoked and passed to other bloggers.

Unfortunately...this time I don't have the opportunity to go...so sad! I'm going outstation....Huwaaaa! So, I'm giving this to others....hopefully Nuffnangs won't blacklisted my blog for rejecting the invitation.....

2 comments:

  1. so nice.. but too bad you gotta reject it.. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here =(
    Hw 2 giv 2 others??? haha
    I wanna giv 2 my frens too..

    ReplyDelete

Dear Frens...Leave your comment here...Really Appreciate it!

MEE BANDUNG BATU PAHAT KUAH KACANG

REMPAH SEGERA MEE BANDUNG
REMPAH SEGERA MEE BANDUNG

Bloggers Mengomel!!

QIBLAH DAN SHOLAT TIME ZONE