Nuffnangs

Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Voucher Finally Arrived...Huhu

Salam, On Tuesday last week, I was informed by a personal from AMP Sdn Bhd that I've won a KFC Black Pepper Crunch voucher worth RM100.00...I was so excited but deep in my heart was saying that mebbe it is just a joke... But finally today, the voucher arrived on my desk and really it is not fake...I got RM100 voucher which is valid until 31.5.2011. Wow so excited...at least I started my day today, in a happy mood... What I'm gonna do with the voucher...hehehe Anyway thanks ERa, Hits Fm for organizing such a contest...and thanks for chosen me as one of the winners...

6 comments:

  1. Ohh, you can always send me a few! LOL! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You can eat KFC black pepper crunch until you got sick of it with all that vouchers! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindy...yeah you're right...

    atreyu...come here I blanja you the crunch..hehehe tq anyway

    ReplyDelete
  4. ehem2... bole la treat i dgn voucher kfc uhh..
    i pon org kluang gak.. huhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. eddy...ye ke? bukan ke u org Sabah...hahahah nak klentong kan...anyway...voucher tu x cukup le nka blanja semua org...kalo nak belanja u srg kira x adil kan...

    ReplyDelete

Dear Frens...Leave your comment here...Really Appreciate it!

MEE BANDUNG BATU PAHAT KUAH KACANG

REMPAH SEGERA MEE BANDUNG

Bloggers Mengomel!!

QIBLAH DAN SHOLAT TIME ZONE