Nuffnangs

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Cristiano Ronaldo in the making!

Was born in 2007 on the 7th day of August...(07.08.07 great no huh)...with a same name as the guitarist of the most popular band in Indonesia (Dewa 19)...do you know him or not? Ahmad Dani lah...hehehe I really mesmerized when the first time I saw my 2 1/2 year baby kicked the ball with his strong left foot and did a freestyle move...can u imagine it? See the video below and rate it yourself. I really hope that my man will become a star in soccer better than myself. To realize my dream which has gone with wind (to be a pro footballer) huwarghhh!!!!!!!!
Wearing red jersey with No.7...very active and robust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Frens...Leave your comment here...Really Appreciate it!

MEE BANDUNG BATU PAHAT KUAH KACANG

REMPAH SEGERA MEE BANDUNG
REMPAH SEGERA MEE BANDUNG

Bloggers Mengomel!!

QIBLAH DAN SHOLAT TIME ZONE