Nuffnangs

Monday, June 21, 2010

My Mind is the Scene of the Crime

'poster'
Nobody knows what is inside my mind...though the most skillful criminal himself does not know what is embedded in it...try it if you don't mind...do you have the highest EVP...if you have then try to read it..... I'm the true criminal...the most skillful ever in the universe! Before you can steal it or even read it...I will steal whatever inside your mind first...hahahaha But when I am woke up from the unconciousnous...everything has gone...who am I...I've lost everything...please give back all mine...please give me the tickets!!!!!

2 comments:

Dear Frens...Leave your comment here...Really Appreciate it!

MEE BANDUNG BATU PAHAT KUAH KACANG

REMPAH SEGERA MEE BANDUNG
REMPAH SEGERA MEE BANDUNG

Bloggers Mengomel!!

QIBLAH DAN SHOLAT TIME ZONE