Nuffnangs

Friday, June 4, 2010

Mister Potato - Flame Grilled BBQ Flavor

Hi, This time I'm gonna review the flame grilled BBQ flavor which I bought this afternoon...what can I say, it's smokin man! Thought gonna finish it my self but I failed...what happened? Yeah...you're right, my soldiers have grabbed it away from me. I managed to steal 10 pieces from the canister and the taste makes me fly...the BBQ flavor...tasted so real...I can still smell the smokin odor on it. Wow! Betul2 kaw... Frens, this time i managed to shoot few pictures of the Mister Potato Rice Crisps. i can tell you, it is worth to buy and munch this new type of Mister Potato... Gonna taste another one after this...maybe the original flavor...so see u then!

2 comments:

Dear Frens...Leave your comment here...Really Appreciate it!

MEE BANDUNG BATU PAHAT KUAH KACANG

REMPAH SEGERA MEE BANDUNG
REMPAH SEGERA MEE BANDUNG

Bloggers Mengomel!!

QIBLAH DAN SHOLAT TIME ZONE