Nuffnangs

Thursday, May 27, 2010

“I wanna watch Toy Story 3”

Hi guys, I'm really excited right now...even my daughters also are so eager to watch this new sequel of toy story. What will happen this time to Andy, Buzz, Woody and the gang? My heart is thumping like a train which running out of gas...hahahaha. I heard there are many new toys have been included in this movie. I have chosen the cutest one which is Lots-O'-Huggin'-Bear. A Cute pink colour bear with a walking stick. What is that for? Anyway he is so cute and I think he will become a good friend to Andy, Buzz and Woody. When it will come out for screening? Good question...I also don't know. Harharhar. What i heard is it 18th June....? We have to wait and see until it's officially launch. Until that time, be patience and be a good citizen ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Frens...Leave your comment here...Really Appreciate it!

MEE BANDUNG BATU PAHAT KUAH KACANG

REMPAH SEGERA MEE BANDUNG
REMPAH SEGERA MEE BANDUNG

Bloggers Mengomel!!

QIBLAH DAN SHOLAT TIME ZONE